Saturday, January 7, 2012

J Crew Sale - Review!

So, the hubs and I are just getting back from the J Crew Warehouse Sale at the former "Borders" that I posted earlier today and I must admit it was a pretty awesome experience!  We were on a $100 budget, but for that amount, hubs got a khaki suit, a pair of slacks and I got a chambray strapless dress that will be my staple item for this summer.  We only spent a total of $80!!!  The men's pants were $15/pc(retail:$138), blazer (retail:$268)  $30 and the dress $20. I almost scooped a pair of cognac leather knee boots for $75!  Here's a sample of the price list...unfortunately, they took my list for 2012...sorry guys!

The prices I can recall are :
$30 Special occassion dresses (including WEDDING dresses)
$20 All Other Dresses
$15 Pants
$10 Jewelry
$3 Swimwear
$20 Shoes & Up...and much more!
Check out the 2011 list...it's very similar to 2012!

**PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE'S NO DRESSING ROOMS

CASH & CREDIT ARE ACCEPTED

Happy Shopping!
Let me know what you find...




No comments:

Post a Comment